 Gaming / 251
    Re: Pirate Game - I've got the GM charts! —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) You mentioned the possibility of his participation. Is that ruled out at this point, or are you in close enough communication to know? Chris (24 years ago, 24-May-00, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

        Re: Pirate Game - I've got the GM charts! —Frank Filz
   (...) Not ruled out, but from what he said is unlikely (though I don't think he will be at an already scheduled appearance that weekend from what I have seen or he has mentioned). I've pointed him to the Brickfest web site, so if he is able to make (...) (24 years ago, 24-May-00, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)