 Ambassadors / 30
Re: Your LEGO Dream Set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.ambassadors
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2006 04:13:36 GMT

In lugnet.ambassadors, Kelly McKiernan wrote:
   In lugnet.ambassadors, John Cooper wrote:
   In lugnet.ambassadors, Nelson Yrizarry wrote:

What would be your LEGO Dream Set?

I’ll stick with the answer I posted to a similar thread about a year ago:

Globe model kit (18” - 24” diameter) with stand.

I’ll second this as well. The last survey for S@H that the Ambassadors did included many recommendations for a globe, and I was quite disappointed the suggestion for it didn’t make it into the final report to S@H. So maybe this time it’ll get further.

Honestly, with this and this, what more does one need?

(I’m building one:-)

JOHN