 Ambassadors / 33
Re: Your LEGO Dream Set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.ambassadors
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2006 05:44:04 GMT

I think that they should bring back the older series and redo them. Come on, you can come up with some many new ideas for the old themes.

For example. Paradisa sets (which I have been buying a lot of in the last 6 months) should be redone. I have already built a few custom sets just by using the parts in the theme.

A seaside cottage, a mountain lake escape, even a horse trailer, and so much more.

I also agree with the minifig packs. They were great. When Lego was doing their 25th I really wanted them to bring back the classic space man or even a pack with one figure from each them. That would of have been the whole bag of chips.

Larry