 Ambassadors / 62
Re: Your LEGO Dream Set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.ambassadors
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2006 23:35:24 GMT

In lugnet.ambassadors, David Winkler wrote:
   I posted plans for a globe like this at http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/happyfrosh/EarthLowellSphere

Very nice, I like the detail and smoothness of the sphere. Excellent work. That’s pretty close to the size of what I’d love to see from LEGO (although theirs could be a bit smaller, to save cost), and it might be nice to have some rough shading so the land masses aren’t all solid green. But those are nitpicks.

Kelly