 Ambassadors / 5
Subject:
Your LEGO Dream Set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.ambassadors, lugnet.announce
Date:
Sun, 26 Nov 2006 08:37:21 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

(Recently, a thread was posted on 1000steine by my fellow LEGO Ambassadors, Stephan & Volker. Here is a similar thread in English.)

Here is the question:

What would be your LEGO Dream Set?

Before you reply, please consider the following: Your dream set...

   ...would have to appeal to both AFOLs and Children, worldwide.

   ...would have to be profitable for The LEGO Group to produce.

   ...would be sold primarily through the Shop at Home website, as well as in LEGO Brand stores.

Please consider these factors and reply to this thread. You should also include the amount that you would be willing to pay for your dream set.

(Note: This is an informal survey, and your responses will not guarantee in any way that such sets will be made. The LEGO Ambassadors are listening, though.) Thank you in advance!

Nelson Yrizarry

Re: Your LEGO Dream Set?