 Ambassadors / 26
Re: Your LEGO Dream Set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.ambassadors
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2006 02:36:18 GMT

In lugnet.ambassadors, Nelson Yrizarry wrote:
   (Recently, a thread was posted on 1000steine by my fellow LEGO Ambassadors, Stephan & Volker. Here is a similar thread in English.)

Here is the question:

What would be your LEGO Dream Set?

hmmmm... I think mine would be rather eclectic... call it “Annual Floor Sweepings” or maybe “LEGO Surprise Box” where you get a random assortment of overage parts from recent production seasons. It would be profitable because they are surplus parts that TLG gets to use up. It would appeal to AFOLs and children because.. its a surprise ! I would suggest (and gently) that there be a limit of 10 per customer (reason should be obvious). Because the parts are surplus, the price could be set to an interesting level.. $15 USD for 1k pcs ? You might even sell the box (or tub) based on weight rather than count (some settling may occur during transport).

Ray