 Ambassadors / 49
Re: Your LEGO Dream Set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.ambassadors
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2006 15:16:17 GMT

unrealistic: Bring back castle (not that kk stuff). I would love anything old grey.

realistic: A landscaping accessory pack, flowers, trees, plants in general.

even more unrealistic:

In lugnet.ambassadors, Robin Sather wrote:
   I definitely second this. I remember this classic April Fools joke from a few years ago ...

God Bless,

Nathan

Visit my brickshelf gallery: (pic=link)