 Ambassadors / 37
Re: Your LEGO Dream Set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.ambassadors
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2006 16:28:15 GMT

In lugnet.ambassadors, John Cooper wrote:
   A design incorporating plates in addition to bricks. This would offer:

1) better resolution to the continents

2) a more refined spherical shape

You asked for it, you got it, Toyota!

Corey hasn’t posted instructions for this particular globe, but maybe he could be convinced to do so. Or to create for sale. I’d buy a set of instructions.

Now take a look at this!

Cool, yes? I thought so, and contacted Corey about whether he had created instructions for it (the undertaking, he told me, is HUGE, and so he hasn’t). It is massive, and while it has really cool resolution, it would literary cost $100s if not more to build.

JOHN