 Ambassadors / 53
Re: Your LEGO Dream Set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.ambassadors
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2006 19:16:27 GMT

I have heard rumor, and greatly hope it’s true, but I’ll post it anyway, in case it isn’t but could be:

Specialty buckets.

Release a group of buckets with a brick selection aimed at a specific building style, and Idea Books with multiple possible constructions.

The ‘girls’ bucket was great, but go farther, with more pinks, purples and trans colors. Include female minifigs and pets.

The house bucket. Similar to the house set out, but with more parts, more than one roof color option, accessories like garbage cans, brooms, etc.

The terrain bucket- Green, brown, tan bricks, slopes and plates, pre-formed and parts-built trees, flowers and bushes. Include some animals and BURP pieces too.

The Space Bucket- enough wings, engines, gun parts, canopies, etc that people can build a spaceship or two- perhaps keep it Classic Space colors. Include space minifigs, robots, and the old style space tools.

A couple of other ‘Color’ Buckets:
Dark colors- Basic bricks and plates in Dk Red, Dk Green, Dk. Orange, Dk. Tan and Navy
Earth colors- Basic bricks and plates in green, tan, brown, dk. orange, lt. green.
New Greys- Basic bricks and plates, with some specialty parts, all in the new greys.

Basically, this is an expansion of the current Creator line, only with a larger piece count and related minifigs.

There are few themes that wouldn’t benefit from a Bucket set to boost a thematic collection.

Aaron