 Ambassadors / 34
Re: Your LEGO Dream Set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.ambassadors
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2006 08:08:41 GMT

   What would be your LEGO Dream Set?

Magnus wrote:

   I’d love to see a castle-themed Creator/model type set. Basically a bunch of bricks, and plates, arches, inverse slopes, various more specialized pieces (tiles, jumpers washers etc), and a baseplate. If they aren’t going to bring old gray back, I say use tan as the main color and maybe one or to highlight colors. It could come with instructions for various castle type models in various scales.

I definitely second this. I remember this classic April Fools joke from a few years ago ...

I’d love to see tubs like this actually see the light of day. For a 1,000 piece “specialized” tub like this, I’d probably be willing to part with $40 - $50 (Canadian) - much cheaper than the typical castle set, but more expensive than a basic tub.

Of course, the same goes for other themes - space, train, etc. The new Hobby Train builder kit (can’t remember the official name) that was mentioned at NWBrickCon sounds great, and probably fits the bill here.

Robin Sather - www.brickville.ca