 Ambassadors / 12
Re: Your LEGO Dream Set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.ambassadors
Date:
Sun, 26 Nov 2006 15:46:23 GMT

[What would be your LEGO Dream Set?]
============

Before you reply, please consider the following:  [Your dream set]...

~
~ ...would have to appeal to both AFOLs and Children, worldwide.

~
~ ...would have to be profitable for The LEGO Group to produce.

~
~ ...would be sold primarily through the Shop at Home website, as well as in
  LEGO Brand stores.
My dream set would be any set that is the same as (i.e. a reissue) or
similar in style (even if not in actual theme) to any space set from
1978 to 1993 (i.e. classic space through to Ice Planet). Or in fact, any
space ship that is clearly science fiction-ish/futuristic/etc (although to
get me to spend my hard earned $$$, it will have to be unrelated to Star
Wars in any way and will need to feature lots of detail and no large
elements like saucer sections, insect legs/wings, large noise making bricks
etc)