 Ambassadors / 55
Re: Your LEGO Dream Set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.ambassadors
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2006 02:52:41 GMT

Without a doubt I’d go for UCS scale aircraft (especially military planes). I love the work Lego did with the Wright flyer and the WWI aircraft, and I’d like to see other classic as well as modern designs from all over the world. I wouldn’t be averse to paying $300 for a truly well executed F-22 or Su-27.