 Ambassadors / 43
Re: Your LEGO Dream Set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.ambassadors
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2006 23:51:16 GMT

   Before you reply, please consider the following: Your dream set...

   ...would have to appeal to both AFOLs and Children, worldwide.

   ...would have to be profitable for The LEGO Group to produce.

   ...would be sold primarily through the Shop at Home website, as well as in LEGO Brand stores.

Funny...I thought it was MY dream set! grin Also, I’m not sure how WE’re supposed to judge whether or not it would be profitable.

I think I can still provide something that would work, though: a scale model of a real-world structure...Miniland quality, if not scale.

Possible structures: Empire State Building British Parlaiment Sydney Opera House Petronas Twin Towers Sears Tower St. Paul’s Cathedral Taipei 101 CN Tower Taj Mahal Bridges (Golden Gate, Brooklyn, London, Millenium, etc.)

The scale would be such that the kit would include 1200-1500 parts.

Second choice: bring back Model Team and produce vehicle and aircraft kits of AFOL quality (see the works of Bram Lambrecht, Bryce Rollins, Luis Baixinho, etc..).

.Steve “Attack life, it’s going to kill you anyway!”