 Ambassadors / 21
Re: Your LEGO Dream Set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.ambassadors
Date:
Sun, 26 Nov 2006 22:09:04 GMT

In lugnet.ambassadors, Darren Hoffman wrote:

   Here is the question:

What would be your LEGO Dream Set?

How ‘bout a few sets containing 5-6 themed minifigs retailing for $4.99?

You do it with magnets already...........

I second that. 6 firefighters, 6 police, 6 construction workers, etc. the town/train fans would buy them up, as well as my kids ;) Darren

Really? I find that surprising. One of the standard criticisms of the LEGO range is how many fire, police etc sets there are... I’m surprised anyone is really crying out for six more police, or six more firefighters, or even six more construction workers.

I would have thought that sets of figs such as town workers or train passengers would be far more popular (with AFOLs at least).

Cheers

Richie Dulin