 Ambassadors / 30
  Re: Your LEGO Dream Set?

(...) Honestly, with (URL) this> and (URL) this>, what more does one need? (I'm building one:-) JOHN (17 years ago, 27-Nov-06, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

  Re: Your LEGO Dream Set?

(...) A design incorporating plates in addition to bricks. This would offer: 1) better resolution to the continents 2) a more refined spherical shape (17 years ago, 27-Nov-06, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

  Re: Your LEGO Dream Set?

(...) (URL) You asked for it, you got it, Toyota!> Corey hasn't posted instructions for this particular globe, but maybe he could be convinced to do so. Or to create for sale. I'd buy a set of instructions. Now take a look at (URL)! Cool, yes? I (...) (17 years ago, 27-Nov-06, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

  Re: Your LEGO Dream Set?

(...) As well as keeping the price down by using (theoretically) less-expensive plates vs. more-expensive bricks. If it's huge and costs $500, nobody will buy it, but if it's a regular-size globe like you see in schools, I can see that going for (...) (17 years ago, 27-Nov-06, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

  Re: Your LEGO Dream Set?

(...) I really like the shape of (URL) globe. -Joel (17 years ago, 27-Nov-06, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

  Re: Your LEGO Dream Set?

(...) I posted (URL) plans> for a globe like this at (URL) Use as you see fit. -dw (17 years ago, 28-Nov-06, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

  Re: Your LEGO Dream Set?

(...) Excellent! Now I'm off to Bricklink to put together a wanted list... I really appreciate your generosity in making your instructions available to the public. -Joel (17 years ago, 29-Nov-06, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

  Re: Your LEGO Dream Set?

(...) Very nice, I like the detail and smoothness of the sphere. Excellent work. That’s pretty close to the size of what I’d love to see from LEGO (although theirs could be a bit smaller, to save cost), and it might be nice to have some rough (...) (17 years ago, 29-Nov-06, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)