 Trains / 3426
Re: What I did for the Y2K weekend...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 2 Jan 2000 08:52:51 GMT

EXACTLY, I ran out of space ;-)

I actually do have a bookshelf - it's on the one wall that isn't covered with Lego,
and it has actual book on it ;-)

Once I finish my custom 5571 with 24x96 stud trailer, I'm going to bring it in for
a while - it will take up almost an entire 4ft shelf by itself, so I really don't
know where I'm going to put it yet.  I might have to bring some wood and brackets
into work and build a custom shelf somewhere.

"D. Jezek" wrote:

I've seen your cube many times.  It looks more like a Lego museum than like a
cube ;-)  Lego is everywhere and I've seen only 1 book on all of those shelves!
But why no large sets like the supercars or 5571?  You must have ran out of
space.

In lugnet.general, Tom Stangl writes:
I get it you've never seen my cube ;-)

http://people.netscape.com/toms/

"D. Jezek" wrote:

In lugnet.general, Tom Stangl writes:
http://www.vfaq.com/LEGO/cubicle/train/

;-)

That's pretty cool Tom that you can bring Lego to work.
While you and I were working this weekend for probably the same reason • (Y2K),
I would get into a lot of trouble by doing anything at work that's not work-
related, for example bringing Lego to work.  In fact, one guy got fired last
year for surfing the net. :(