 General / 13121
Re: Nortel LEGO phone? (was: Re: What I did for the Y2K weekend...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2000 15:03:14 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:
You betcha.[1]

In fact, the MOA LEGO store was _the_ first LIC.

--Todd

[1] I don't get to say that much anymore out here in Boston.  :-(

How come? I know I used that growing up in Concord and Lexington.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com