 Publishing / 1351
Re: LEGO trademark (was: Re: What I did for the Y2K weekend...[lego phone])
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 14:29:33 GMT

Jasper Janssen <jasper@janssen.dynip.com> wrote:
What about LUGnet? Posts are archived essentially forever, after all.
(And I suspect that even if Todd's were to suddenly go offline, they
could be pieced together fromthe archives in various formats on
people's newsreaders/email clients..)

Archived forever != formal. It's all grey area ('cept when you're selling
stuff), so if you don't feel comfortable using Lego as a noun here, by all
means don't.