 General / 13011
Re: What I did for the Y2K weekend...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 11:30:21 GMT

rhendrix wrote:

I remember rumors from my younger days of an actual LEGO telephone.  I know
tyco (lower case intentional) had one few years back.  Tom, I have also wanted
to do the same thing by taking the "guts" out of a phone and rebuilding it,
but I want to do a cordless or cellular!!!

Given that you can replace most of the plastic panels of some mobile phones these
days (the 5110 springs to mine) replacing the plastic with lego shouldn't be too
hard. Even if you cant replace it with lego then you vould replace it with a phone
cover with lego on it, there is bound to be one somewhere.