 General / 13088
Re: What I did for the Y2K weekend...[lego phone]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2000 01:01:54 GMT

James Powell <wx732@freenet.victoria.bc.ca> wrote:
http://www.publicphonemuseum.com/
go to novelties, and at the bottom of the page there is a phone.

<URL:http://24.0.210.246/catalog/10/irc-18.html>

(or <URL:http://cx344026-b.msnv1.occa.home.com/catalog/10/irc-18.html>, but
that's worse....)

That's definitely the Tyco phone. Someone less lazy than I should e-mail
them and have them fix it.