 General / 13086
Re: What I did for the Y2K weekend...[lego phone]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2000 00:53:18 GMT

In lugnet.general, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.general, "Mike Kory" <kory@advancenet.net> writes:

I still have my Lego phone. It was made by Tyco.

Huh?  That's like saying you own a box of Kleenix made by Puffs.  Or that
you own a Hoover made by Black & Decker.

--Todd

It has a small drawer in
the side of the phone for storing a few bricks and the top of the phone is
like a large baseplate. Even the phone's buttons have studs. I didn't know
it was rare. I'm actually new to Lego, the phone was given to me a long time
ago, before I got into Lego.
--Mike

Mike, does it look like
http://www.publicphonemuseum.com/
go to novelties, and at the bottom of the page there is a phone.

I don't think this is the one I was thinking of however...I think the one I was
thinking of was more blocky, with a normal reciever.  More like a plate :)

JP