 General / 13009
Re: What I did for the Y2K weekend...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 2 Jan 2000 23:24:04 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jonathan Little writes:
I'm not only jealous that you're allowed to bring Lego to work but that you
can afford that many train sets! I've wanted one of the train sets for two
years now but, at the $130 price, there's no way I can afford them yet. I
should only have to wait another year, though, until I graduate and get a
"real job".

I hear you - I'm dying to buy the 4558, but no chance of that happening
anytime soon... especially at the current average price of $400...

-Shiri