 General / 13016
Re: What I did for the Y2K weekend...[lego phone]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 03:45:53 GMT

I still have my Lego phone. It was made by Tyco.  It has a small drawer in
the side of the phone for storing a few bricks and the top of the phone is
like a large baseplate. Even the phone's buttons have studs. I didn't know
it was rare. I'm actually new to Lego, the phone was given to me a long time
ago, before I got into Lego.
--Mike