 Marketplace / Shopping / 2003
Re: Which are teh LICs and do they ship (was Re: Nortel LEGO phone? (was: Re: What I did for the Y2K weekend...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 12:19:25 GMT

Mr L F Braun wrote in message <387305EA.D3CC7997@pilot.msu.edu>...

[ ... snipped ... ]

My understanding was that Buffie Sherrington [sp?] wasn't at the only LIC
that stopped shipping.  Are the others continuing to ship?

best,

Lindsay

Buffie works at the Potomac Mills LEGO Outlet store which is different than
the LEGO Imagination Center.  In the past, the LIC has offered to ship
product for something like $8.00 for the first $100 worth of product.  It
has been a while since I ordered anything from the Orlando LIC but I have
had one package shipped from that store.

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh