 General / 12993
Re: What I did for the Y2K weekend...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 2 Jan 2000 20:14:25 GMT

Someday, yes.  I'm going to get a phone, tear it apart, and rework the guts
into some plates/bricks.

But only a home phone - I think Facilities would get upset if I tore apart
a work phone ;-)

rhendrix wrote:

In lugnet.general, Tom Stangl writes:
I get it you've never seen my cube ;-)

http://people.netscape.com/toms/

Damn, Tom.  What's next, a Lego telephone?

-Rob