 Marketplace / Shopping / 1996
Re: Which are teh LICs and do they ship (was Re: Nortel LEGO phone? (was: Re: What I did for the Y2K weekend...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2000 16:10:40 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Mike Stanley wrote:

Hrmmm - does the store in MOA count as an LIC?  I know they ship.

Does it count?!  It was the *original* LIC.  Yes, they ship.

-John

I believe it does count and does ship. Ask any of the GMLTCers, 3/4 of
them worked there at one point or another.