 General / 13083
13082  |  13084
Subject:
Nortel LEGO phone? (was: Re: What I did for the Y2K weekend...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2000 00:31:43 GMT

In lugnet.general, "James Powell" <wx732@freenet.victoria.bc.ca> writes:

Yes, I think the tyco phone is the source for all the rumors of a Lego
phone. I haven't seen anything else.

NORTEL made a LEGO phone.  I know...I have seen them, and I imagine I could
find reference to them if I dig hard enough...

(away I go to dig...)

NAW.  NAW, really?  Seriously?  No way.  Really, Yeah?

Nawwww...

I gotta see _this_ to believe it!

--Todd

p.s.  I think someone said there really were salt & pepper shakers shaped
like 1x1 bricks though, that you could get at LEGOLAND.