 Publishing / 1334
Re: LEGO trademark (was: Re: What I did for the Y2K weekend...[lego phone])
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2000 01:40:40 GMT

Matthew Miller <mattdm@mattdm.org> wrote:
A quandry for marketing, I'm sure. Legal keeps saying "No, Foobrand does not
equal barproduct!", while the advertising folks are trying to convince people
exactly the opposite.

Leading to meetings out of which come concepts like "Dove is not soap", I'm
sure.