 General / 13146
Re: What I did for the Y2K weekend...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2000 21:51:07 GMT

Jonathan Wilson wrote:

Tom Stangl wrote:

I'm working on it ;-)

Plans are for building a black 4558 (AFTER I get a normal 4558), and working
on hopper/cargo cars for my freight train.  But right now I'm trying to plan
out the industrial complex for the freight train - a warehouse, 3 oil/gas
storage depots (Shell, BP, and Octan), a service station or 2.  Not sure
what else yet.

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Nice, Tom...

(OK, set that hook, don't let Tom feel it, set it, gently, gently, easy
does it, gently... THERE! Now, start reeling him in, but don't let him
think he's not free to go... gently gently.. all right, let him run free
a bit... ok, ok, reeeeeelll!

OK, get the net under him! YES!! Landed another traniac. And this one is
a doozy. Trophy size collection of parts!)

Now we just need you to start building MOC instead of rubbing our noses
in your DYA winnings. :-)

BP??? Where are you going to get the parts for that?

I've been gathering green plates and bricks, I already have tons of yellow, and
I'm going to design my own stickers.  Hopefully I can find some BP logos somewhere
to start with.