 General / 13085
Re: What I did for the Y2K weekend...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2000 00:39:54 GMT

Tom Stangl wrote:

I'm working on it ;-)

Plans are for building a black 4558 (AFTER I get a normal 4558), and working
on hopper/cargo cars for my freight train.  But right now I'm trying to plan
out the industrial complex for the freight train - a warehouse, 3 oil/gas
storage depots (Shell, BP, and Octan), a service station or 2.  Not sure
what else yet.

Petro-chemicals. You need someone to make ABS. Octan-Polymeres ?
Octan-Elastomers ?

Ray