 General / 13012
13011  |  13013
Subject:
Desperatly seeking info on set 6977 insectoids
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 11:40:26 GMT

I need to know how the "pincers" on the front of the model go together
and how
they attatch to the model proper. I am building a model of the harvester
from
c&c and as I was going through my set pictures collection looking for
other stuff
I saw the picture of this set and said to myself that this would be
perfect for
the front of my harvester.

If anyone can provide me with this info it would be much appreciated.