 Trains / 2852
Re: LEGO trains...The Future of Model Railroading?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 05:16:22 GMT

I can't believe that you work in such an esoteric industry (walnuts) and
you're allergic to the oil! Talk about ironic.

How are you set for large baseplates? I picked up 66 of the 15x15 grays
when I was in Ottawa for 5.99 CDN each plus taxes. I plan to auction
some of them off but I can give you some for close to my cost if you're
interested. (don't everybody write me asking for that deal, it's for
Mike only, only because he's building modules with them)