 Town / 669
Re: Feelings over 2000 sets . . .
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 19:11:50 GMT

Looking closely at the Spring S@H catalog, it does indeed look like there'll
four of them.  The only real reason to search for this set on clearance.

Dave

That's mainly what's kept me from going hogwild over the new Arctic • sets --
seems like a lot of air in the boxes.  OTOH, I think 4 of the large • pre-fab
pieces in the big base are those awesome 4x4x6 concave corridor corners in
Gray!  (Can anyone confirm this?  I love those pieces!)

--Todd

[XFUT lugnet.town]