 Star Wars / 6416
Re: White vs. Gray in SW sets (was Re: Feelings over 2000 sets . . .)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 02:39:02 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Michael Perri writes:
The X-wing and Millenium Falcon I thought were both a light grey or an off
white.  The falcon was a variety of patched up colors.  The X-wing had some
white in it so I can see your point there.  When I heard lego was making an A-
wing I was very excited because I thought to myself more tan and brown
pieces.  But of course lego had to screw it up with red and grey (YUCK!).
Just my two cents.

Is the brown in the A-wing Fighers actually brown, or is it a kind of "rust"
color?  Maybe they were trying to approximate rust or brick-red with red...?
Hmmmm.

--Todd