 Star Wars / 6419
Re: White vs. Gray in SW sets (was Re: Feelings over 2000 sets . . .)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 05:34:40 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:

OTOH, white and gray actually are the same color.  And on the screen, doesn't
the MF *look* kinda gray (not white)?

Yes, and I'm glad they used grey--more grey = better, as far as I'm concerned.

I mean, Stormtroopers, now they look white.  The MF looks like a sheet of
metal-punch metal wrapped over an old dirty shoe.  :)

Todd, I'm not sure which disturbs me more:  The comparison, or the implication
that in order to make such a detailed comparison, you have actually at some point
in your life wrapped punching metal over an old shoe.

Either way, I'm steering way clear.  ;)  Stop looking at my shoes.

best

Lindsay