 Star Wars / 6404
Re: Feelings over 2000 sets . . .My $.02 worth
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 17:50:27 GMT

What do you guys think about the new Adventurers stuff coming out in
July?

These sets are really awesome looking!
the dinosaurs look really good and nicely articulated, I wish they were more
articulated, but they still look so cool I hardly care. Did you get a good look
at the stegosaurus? It has a paint scheme on its lower legs that looks really
good (I don’t want to say realistic because who knows what color they really
were!?) Also the big set has Some GREAT junior elements, ie the belville
platform in green, and brown 2x2x3 posts(I dont care what you think, those are
good pieces IMHO : ) ) The only thing that enrages me is the continued
penetration of Johnny thunder into nearly every Freeeakin’ set in this line
over the past three years. I can see why they do it, but I resent having to pay
for dozens of indiana jones figures I will probably never use.

   Oh well, I’ll be happy as long as Gail Storm comes with a new shirt