 Star Wars / 6375
Re: Feelings over 2000 sets . . .
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 06:21:38 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, David Simmons writes:
I'm actually quite disappointed with the Arctic sets and think they are
extremely juniorized.  If you look at the large base set, it's composed
almost entirely of pre-fab pieces.  There are almost no bricks in the set.
I may pick up a few of the smaller ones to get some more orange and a few of
those transparent boulders, but the theme overall leaves me cold (Sorry, I
couldn't resist!)   :-)

That's mainly what's kept me from going hogwild over the new Arctic sets --
seems like a lot of air in the boxes.  OTOH, I think 4 of the large pre-fab
pieces in the big base are those awesome 4x4x6 concave corridor corners in
Gray!  (Can anyone confirm this?  I love those pieces!)

--Todd

[XFUT lugnet.town]