 Technic / 12020
Re: Studless Technic models
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 24 Jan 2004 00:31:50 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Jona Jeffords wrote:
I see in your linked to model that you have been able to mount motors to a
studless chassis. I am wondering if you or anyone else has come upon a
"standard" method of doing this? Do you have any other pictures demonstrating
how you were able to do it?

The second picture shows a good sideview, and it looks like he just used some
basic plates (and two of the rail-plates normally used to mount that style of
motor) to trap a small TECHNIC brick extending out of the side of the motor,
which is then pinned to the green liftarm.  If you're looking for a method that
uses no old-style TECHNIC bricks at all, you'll probably need to go with these
pieces that James pointed out:

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/32530

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/32529