 Technic / 12000
Re: Studless Technic models
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 21 Jan 2004 02:30:06 GMT

"Purple Dave" <purpledave@maskofdestiny.com> wrote in message
news:Hrt2yu.yKJ@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.technic, James Loewen wrote:

The truth of it is that the old TECHNIC pieces required lots of System • pieces to
be fully compatible with themselves.

Excellent point.

In my experience, the only real advantage of the studless beams over • studded
beams is their slimmer, lighter design,

There's also a much wider variety of shapes, ranging from single-bent • parts, to
double-bent parts, to the new tri-beam.

What is a tri-beam?

and I don't see that as a big enough incentive to completely remove the
piece that has long been the cornerstone of the technic system.

Who said they were getting rid of the axle?

ROTFLMAO!