 Star Wars / 1030
Re: A Falcon in the works???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 1999 16:53:32 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Steve Bliss writes:

Looking at some MF plans (http://www.synicon.com.au/sw/index.html), the
overall width is about 8 times the width of the cockpit tube.  That puts
you at 96 studs (ouch!)

Steve,

Thanks for the link to this site! The author has done an incredible job of
detailing the Falcon... His plans and a couple of thousand bricks would make
for the ultimate MF.

BTW, has anyone considered using baseplates for the upper and lower hulls?
These would provide a stable foundation for further detailing, I'd think.

Thanks again Steve,
Gene @ The Brickyard
http://www.dtrh.com/brickyard