 Star Wars / 1004
Re: A Falcon in the works???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 1999 04:52:14 GMT

Jorge Rodriguez wrote:

On Tue, 30 Mar 1999 00:35:06 GMT, "jonathan wilson"
<wilsonj@xoommail.com> wrote:

i think that the day we see a flacon set from TLG is the day that lego starts
falling from the sky. TLG has not produced any massive sets in the past two
years so why sould it start now?

Because Lucas told them to. I don't think Lucas would allow lego to
put out an incomplete starwars line. The Falcon is one of the most
recognized ships in the starwars universe.
Jorge Rodriguez
rodriguez.136@osu.edu

from what i have read of lucas and his product lisencing, it works a bit
differently than that.  appearently, a toy maker desing's a model or
figure or such and then presents it to lucas, who must approve the
design.  therefore, lucas wouldnt fore TLG into making one, but instead
it would be TLG's innitiative...

--justin