 Star Wars / 982
Re: A Falcon in the works???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 1999 21:34:32 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Brent Curtis writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Rod Paananen writes:
Does anybody think that a Falcon will be coming out soon?

I wonder if that is how they'll introduce Han Solo and Chewie...how about a
fuzzy Chewie???

Rod

legobot@hotmail.com
smile lots

Very doubtful. As someone posted earlier, the number of pieces to make a
Falcon would be entirely too high to price it at a point where people would
buy it--at least in great enough numbers to warrant marketing it.

Oh, I don't know... I can't see it being more than, hmm, 1743 peices or so,
and maybe about $139.99.  Hmm.  Has Lego done anything else in that range? ;-)

James
http://www.shades-night.com/lego/