 Star Wars / 1000
Re: A Falcon in the works???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 1999 23:48:57 GMT

I have to disagree...for now.
Even as low as $150, the Falcon would be a pretty high-priced Lego model. It's
not like Mindstorms, where you can hook it up to a computer and expand on it,
and it's not like a train set--which (again) actually does something, and is
somewhat of a collector item.
It's a regular Lego set that will pretty much be bought by collectors only.
Granted, it may bring a few more collectors out, but it will be a pretty
exclusive item. Of course, I'd buy one, and I do hope they make it. I'm just
not going to hold my breath.

Brent Curtis

P.S. I think the Freestyle Star Wars bucket is a fantastic idea. Throw a
stormtrooper or two in there and a rebel soldier, and you've got me sold!