 Star Wars / 1029
Re: Minifig Scale AT-AT Walker online
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 1999 14:44:07 GMT

OK, now I know there will never be an AT-AT Walker made for us.  That thing is
absolutely enormous when compared to the minifigs next to it.  Even the
biggest Lego set ever(forgot the exact name but it's a 1500 piece Big Rig) was
around $150 and isn't even near the same size at that monster.  I have
absolutely no hope on seeing this one anymore, and I suppose there will be no
Hoth Base either as that cannon is huge too.  Actually, I doubt we will see
anymore Hoth sets at all except maybe a TaunTaun with Han.  Everything else is
too big.  I am very disappointed as the detail on that AT-AT is amazing and it
would be awesome as a kit.  Actually, that AT-AT looks like its the same size
as the 3.5" StarWars Kenner figs toy, which was underscaled as it was too big.

Jason