 Star Wars / *15298 (-100)
  Newest lighting mod: the Emperor

LMKWYT! (URL) (click on creations) (URL) (direct link to creations) He's on the bottom of the page. -Rob (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  Re: EPII Republic Assault Ship

No ISD kits were harmed during construction, everything from my collection except one small bricklink order. roger (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: EPII Republic Assault Ship

Did you build this from the Imperial Star Destroyer? Would be cool to see it in side by side comparison to one. (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: EPII Republic Assault Ship

Hey Roger, (...) Indeed : ) Look at the sheer size of this baby, nice. One suggestion; when I saw the model I immediately sensed that there was something wrong...the aft section of the ship has to much "mass". I looked up some pictures of the ship, (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: EPII Republic Assault Ship

'A simple experiment?' My friend, there is nothing simple about this beauty. Incredible stuff. My compliments. Cheers, -Gil (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: EPII Republic Assault Ship

Yeeeoow, baby, easy on the eyes! I love it, the whole ship is just THAT COOL. The tail section is probably my favorite part. Take care, Soren (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: EPII Republic Assault Ship

roger baby i'm in awe. that is some sweet buildin' much thx for the opportunity/privilege of viewing this moc :-) -paul (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  EPII Republic Assault Ship

It started innocently enough, A simple experiment with some wing plates and hinges, But the Dark Side - powerful it is, One thing led to another and I got: (URL) and/or questions welcome. Thanx, roger (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars) !

  Re: Death Star Transports - B Series

Gil, Versatility is the key in designing the base for these transports and it does makes sense for any set like this to have alternate models. Yes, those are boat studs underneath and I've previously used the reversed UFO helmet on some Imperials in (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Comparing Starfighter Speeds

(...) I WAS purely referring to this in Star Trek terms. I do have some grounding in the real world! :-) Andrew. (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Comparing Starfighter Speeds

(...) There was a neat SF short story I read once about a modern fighter winding up in WW I. The pilot quickly determined that the only way his aircraft was effective was to create a sonic boom shock wave as he passed the enemy fighters. I forget if (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Comparing Starfighter Speeds

(...) Ummm... The first Enterprise is most certainly older than anything from Star Trek... (URL) on the "Before World War II" link. The first space related one went into service in 1976 though it never made it into space. Frank (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Modells from Dorain Sherratt

(...) Hi Reinhard, They can be found here: (URL) J (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Death Star Transports - B Series

Again, a very playable set Amado. The tool transport would make another excellent official set, or if TLC wanted to try somthing new, they could include the parts to make this as an alternate model to the troop transport. BTW, I like how you've put (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Death Star Transports - B Series

Check out our latest MOCs from our homepage, Death Star Transports - B Series; (URL) the need arises for fast deployment of troops, the transports can carry a maximum of eight stormtroopers in standing position. Repair technicians also utilize the (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Modells from Dorain Sherratt

Hello! I'am seraching for Starwars Modells from Dorain Sherratt on the Internet. He builded fighters with MLCAd with letters like u-wing.mpd. I have got this file from (URL) this domain does not exist. Does anybody know about these files? Reinhard (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: My Newest Lightsaber Mod

Ditto...way cool! -- Steven B. Combs, Publisher Bricks in my Pocket (BimP) (URL) Submission Information: (URL) member #414 "Jeff Jardine" <jwjardin@diespam.mccain.ca> wrote in message news:H9HGnF.5I3@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: My Newest Lightsaber Mod

(...) These are very cool. Jeff J (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  My Newest Lightsaber Mod

After many requests, I have finally completed my latest mod. Check out Obi Wan Kenobi with blue light-up lightsaber at my website. www.cei.net/~rhendrix/lego.html (click on creations) Hope you like this one as much as I do! -Rob (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  Mini-B-Wing

Built a Mini-Bwing the other day..slightly bigger than I would have liked, but I think it turned out ok...Lemme know what you think. (URL) (22 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What would you like to see?

(...) No, more figure pack for Star Wars . . . bummer. I was unaware of that. Perhaps then TLC would be willing to add additional figures in future sets. Such as a $20 set that normally would have 180 or so pieces and three figures could be changed (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Free mini-Tie fighter offer has returned

"Rob Hendrix" <rhendrix.removebefo...g@cei.net> wrote in message news:H9FJnI.A65@lugnet.com... (...) a (...) that (...) circle (...) This happened to me last night, but today it worked fine. I guess that's Lego's way of saying "Sorry, try again." -- (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

"James J. Trobaugh" <james@ngltc.org> wrote in message news:H9FI23.3Lt@lugnet.com... (...) it (...) screen came up that said to click here to go to lego.com to process your order...when I clicked it, it went to lego.com, but to a page that said (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Free mini-Tie fighter offer has returned

(...) George (22 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What would you like to see?

First off, LEGO has said they won't do Minifig packs for SW like they have done before; mostly because it kinda sorta goes against their agreement with Lucasfilm and Hasbro. Hasbro has the license for figures, LEGO has the license for *building (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Free mini-Tie fighter offer has returned

The free LEGO mini tie offer on Starwars.com has returned, if you missed it the first time, you have a second chance: (URL) (22 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Comparing Starfighter Speeds

(...) Well, everyone else has done the other, more basic (and useful) bits, so here's my two cents. I think the X-wing was considered revolutionary more for its balance of firepower, armor and speed. A balanced design is typically much more (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Featuring Martin's microscale: 2nd attempt

hey all I showed your comments to Martin and he was very happy! He came to my LEGO-room again this evening - have a look: (URL) Thomas, Newbie (URL) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What would you like to see?

How about a SPUD rancor! LOL Well, you asked! Other favorites that I would like to see produced: IG-88 (did they make that one already?) tauntaun wampa bantha sand crawler UCS ATAT UCS snowspeeder UCS speederbike Lando (hey, I like Billy D) :) I'm (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  What would you like to see?

With TLC taking so many suggestions from fans lately. I thought this would make a great opportunity to let them know how we feel. So, if your listening LEGO, this is an idea that would/will profit you should you choose to do it. I thought it would (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Comparing Starfighter Speeds

(...) One of the neatest scenes in a movie was in 'The Final Countdown' (Kirk Douglas) When a modern day aircraft carrier (Nimitz if I recall) gets sucked back in tome to Dec 5, 1941. There, Douglas has to wrestle with the decision to engage the (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Comparing Starfighter Speeds

(...) In this example, there are a lot more factors than just speed vs. manoeuvrability: - Many of those 262s that were shot down were jumped during take-off or landing, when their speed couldn't help them. - That late in the war there were very few (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Death Star Transports

Gil, That's exactly what I've been thinking about when I started with them after looking at the one that came with the X-Wing Fighter set. The size limitation was also determined based on the dimensions of the door in the background. Regards, ACPin (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Dagobah Encounter

Jeff, (...) This is not the first action figure diorama that I’ve posted here and the previous ones didn’t even have any Lego pieces used. So I did not exploit the Lego pieces as you mentioned so that I can post my work here. Also this is Star Wars (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: lazy sunday afternoon: some microscale

(...) Actually it's not the very first time he is building - but he's a generally talented person in form design and construction. I'm always telling him but he won't believe.. regards Thomas (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Dagobah Encounter

(...) Lame. Exploiting Lego pieces to justify your Habro diorama being posted here. I'll bet this creation of yours is posted over at sirstevesguide.com, as well as others I'm sure. And yet, you feel the need to post it here...as well as other Lego (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Death Star Transports

This is great little model, Amado. I could easily see this being an official set....easy on parts, playable and interactive. Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: lazy sunday afternoon: some microscale

Ummm...those are excellent. Your friend has a real knack for it if this his first time building. The Gunship is beatiful. X-Posting to .starwars Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Dagobah Encounter

Check out our latest action figure diorama from our homepage, Dagobah Encounter; (URL) sets up camp with R2D2 on Dagobah in his search for Yoda. While attending to R2D2, he's startled by the presence of a gnomish creature. Luke talks to the creature (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Death Star Transports

(...) You're right! Curse this dialup connection!!!! Joe Meno (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Death Star Transports

Orion, Thanks and you're right about the painted C3PO. The black R5D4 legs were also painted from R2D2s legs. Regards, ACPin & Sons (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Death Star Transports

Paul, Thanks and the background is still a work-in-progress! Regards, ACPin & Sons (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Death Star Transports

Joe, You didn't have to post twice to tell us how much you liked them! Jk lol. Regards, ACPin & Sons (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Death Star Transports

Joe, Thanks! If the rebels have one, the imperials must have a better one! Regards, ACPin & Sons (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Comparing Starfighter Speeds

(...) Now, I remember an episode of Deep Space 9 where Sisko and co went back in time to the station featured in the original episode "Trouble with Tribbles", it was called "Trials and Tribble-ations". Worf was a Klingon but he looked completely (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  BRICKSWEST™ 2003: IMPERIAL STAR DESTROYER TIMED BUILD

See the official BricksWest web site for further event details: (URL) we're proud to officially announce the full details of the BricksWest 2003 Imperial Star Destroyer Timed Build competition! At BricksWest, we're assembling a team of up to 20 (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.events.brickswest) !!

  Re: Death Star Transports

(...) I like. Is that a painted C3PO I spy in the back/ -Orion (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: D-Wing mark ii

"David Simmons" <xenobuzz@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:H97Hto.1y5@lugnet.com... (...) Thanks! Looks like Kruer beat me to the answer. :-) [ j o n ] -- | Lego - (URL) Shipyard - (URL) Moonbase - (URL) Store - (URL) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: D-Wing mark ii

"Andrew Martin" <Andrew_Martian@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H983uw.LDr@lugnet.com... (...) The whole thing was rebuilt but the back of this is by far my favorite part. (...) Nonsense, that pod rules. [ j o n ] -- | Lego - (URL) Shipyard - (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: D-Wing mark ii

"Jeff Szklennik" <jeffszklennik@usaexpress.net> wrote in message news:H997xD.E8o@lugnet.com... (...) area. (...) piece (...) Thanks! This one is definitely more well armed..I should have shown how those top guns swivel, now that I think of it.. (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: D-Wing mark ii

hmm, i like the added detail BUT i liked the long blue pieces on the back and some of the aesthetics of the first version a little better. still cool though, a nice variation :-D -paul (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Death Star Transports

cool i like those and i like the death star background sets too :-) -paul (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Comparing Starfighter Speeds

(...) (snip) (...) Now, now, that's High Cold War thinking, equating speed to power. In dogfighting, the ability to attain a high absolute speed is secondary to the ability to maneuver. For example, in WWII (always a popular referent!) Me-262 (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Comparing Starfighter Speeds

(...) The appearence of the Klingons was addressed in the DS9 episode "Tribbles and Tribulations" when the Defiant crew went back in time to the events in TOS series episode "The Trouble with Tribbles". In this episode they did a fairly decent job (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: D-Wing mark ii

(...) I believe they can only be found in this racer set: (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Comparing Starfighter Speeds

(...) The Falcon needs to be in there, appearently it's one of the fastest ships in the galaxy. It made the kessel run in blah blah blah parsecs. But like pointed out before, the speed in space would be different than a speed in atmosphere. Can (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Death Star Transports

(...) Pretty cool! I like how these transports are multi-use. Very Imperial in thought and design. I also like how this contrasts with the Rebel version that has been seen.,,not boxy, but sleek (in a way) Good job! Joe Meno (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Death Star Transports

(...) Pretty cool! I like how these transports are multi-use. Very Imperial in thought and design. I also like how this contrasts with the Rebel version that has been seen.,,not boxy, but sleek (in a way) Good job! Joe Meno (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: D-Wing mark ii

(...) The use of the two 'log' 1x2 dark gray pieces in the top below the slope piece really had me struggling to figure out what piece(s) I was looking at! Jeff (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Death Star Transports

Check out our latest MOCs from our homepage, Death Star Transports; (URL) Death Star uses a fleet of transports inside the hangar bays to ferry Imperial troops and droids effectively. The transports are built with similar bases that can be (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: Comparing Starfighter Speeds

(...) The explanation is that the original Star Trek art and costume department had a crappy budget and couldn't make humanoid aliens look very alien (or far-out aliens look very realistic). Just like Lucas wanted to go back and redo all three (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Comparing Starfighter Speeds

(...) That Klingons got lumpy heads in the first place was revisionism - Paramount simply had the budget to do it, and wanted to make them look a bit different from Terrans (Earthling is such a despicable sounding term <g>). All we need is for them (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Comparing Starfighter Speeds

(...) designed (...) the (...) upgrade (...) the (...) designed (...) fighting, (...) THAT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE! This sort of thing is what annoys me about prequels and the like - take Enterprise (yeah I know, different franchise) - they've already (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Comparing Starfighter Speeds

Using this site as a reference: (URL) = data from UCS stickers from Gareth's fbtb.net section I've found some disturbing stats about relative starfighter speeds: Classic Movies: A-wing = 1300 km/h* B-wing = 900 km/h* X-wing = 1050 km/h Y-wing = 800 (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: D-Wing mark ii

Great redesign, and I'm dying to know where you got the blue barrels? Dave "Jon Palmer" <jon@zemi.net> wrote in message news:H97GtE.LHB@lugnet.com... (...) this (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: D-Wing mark ii

The new one looks pretty cool. I especially like the changes to the back. Looks like it picked up a few more weapons. Too bad my D-Pod is obsolete now. -Andrew (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: D-Wing mark ii

I should clarify...go past the first 5 pictures to see the new version. [ j o n ] -- | Lego - (URL) Shipyard - (URL) Moonbase - (URL) Store - (URL) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  D-Wing mark ii

(URL) is the first of 6 alphabet fighters I've rebuilt. I actually did this one a few months ago (and its probably the least changed of the lot) so I thought I'd show it first. I'll also have some construction pics of K up soon (Paul Hartzog asked (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: Hyperdrive Booster Ring Instructions

Thank you! I have been hoping and wishing you would post the instructions for that one! Your's is the best I have seen to date. It is now next on my list of parts for a custom model! Thanks again! Scott (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Hyperdrive Booster Ring Instructions

(...) Hey thanks for the compliments! Yeah, my head is feeling a little bigger. :) (...) Wow, thanks for the invite! I'll keep it in mind! (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Hyperdrive Booster Ring Instructions

(...) Thanks for the feedback! I'm glad you like it! (...) Those instructions are awesome! (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Stormtrooper Transport

(...) Thanks, John. :) (...) I used a single piece of poster board for the background and to set the model on. I lit the model from above with 100 watt lamp and used flourecent lights for filler. Dan (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: K

Hey Jon, Nice work on everthing. This and the G-Wing are my favorites. Keep up the good work. Sorry bout the abruptness, -Austin (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Hyperdrive Booster Ring Instructions

Jason, Wow! Excellent work. I love the Hyperdrive Booster and one has to wonder why LEGO didn't create this model. The instructions are truely first rate as well. And lastly (is your head swelling yet?), your web site is very well designed. If you (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: AT-FT - All Terrain Field Transport

Thanks Jeff! Reminds me...I forgot to put a little plug in for the Armoury on the page - next update ;) Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Hyperdrive Booster Ring Instructions

(...) A big Thanks for your excellent work ! Your Hyperdrive Booster Ring is one of my favourite MOCs and it will be the third model I'll copy. I think it is a must-have-MOC ! Finding new things on your website is like christmas :) It's like opening (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Hyperdrive Booster Ring Instructions

For those interested, I finally found the time to finish instructions for my Hyperdrive Booster Ring. You can find the LDRAW file, parts list and PDF instructions here: (URL) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.inst)

  Re: AT-FT - All Terrain Field Transport

GIL, It's Imperial, I love it. Fantastic job creating this little "beast". Of course, I can't help but to appreciate the use of "other" elements...thanks. Jeff (BLASTERMAN) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: AT-FT - All Terrain Field Transport

(...) lol! Our family has a bulldog, and I just spotted the 'look' in your walker. (...) "poor lads?" They're Stormtroopers! They can handle it! And anyways the troops can use the winch as a zipline, with the the remaining troops on board as well as (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Luke Skywalker: Project LIGHTsaber

I finished Darth Vader tonight. He took me a bit longer to do. It seems he was unwilling to cooperate. (URL) click on Creations... One click shortcut to Creations page: (URL) Hendrix" <rhendrix.removebefo...g@cei.net> wrote in message (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  Re: AT-FT - All Terrain Field Transport

Thanks Lenny....with an endorsement like that I'll consider it a success! Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: AT-FT - All Terrain Field Transport

Thankye! I had originally set out make this a large artillery piece with the platform encasing a large weapon of some sort with a slight offset to the other side. This would have balanced it a litle better, but it was not to be :) Not being a mecha (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: AT-FT - All Terrain Field Transport

You got it.... a bulldog was invovled in the inspiration! The troop platform of the Normandy landers does have an influence here as well. I played with a deployable ramp, but it didn't work with the shape of it and the working of the legs. The (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: AT-FT - All Terrain Field Transport

Thanks Andrew...I was hoping to get the SW feel to it. Wish I had the skills/hardware to render a version for a dioramma. Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha)

"Rob Hendrix" <rhendrix.removebefo...g@cei.net> wrote in message news:H91q9E.J9B@lugnet.com... (...) What kind of drill bit did you use on the hand? Must have been as thin as hair. Cool and such bright ideas you get. ;) -- Thanx~ Nicole Drumm MS (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  Re: Luke Skywalker: Project LIGHTsaber

(...) Very very cool, and I agree, Darth Maul would make a great subject for this treatment. Adrian (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  Re: My Own Mini-Creations

Much Thanks!!!!! "leonard hoffman" <glencaer@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H92uJK.Anu@lugnet.com... (...) it (...) the (...) ship (...) well (...) you (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Luke Skywalker: Project LIGHTsaber

I thought this was AWESOME!!!!! Any Darth Maul's I can look forward to? "Rob Hendrix" <rhendrix.removebefo...g@cei.net> wrote in message news:H91q9E.J9B@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  only a test.. please ignore

I am wondering.. (...) what happens in episode 3? -lenny (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: My Own Mini-Creations

Hello Mr. Haskamp, Some great stuff! I especially like the "off color" Slave I. Even though it is off color, the use of the particular off colors doesn't really offend the eye like off colors usually do. The color scheme has a kinda (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: AT-FT - All Terrain Field Transport

Gil, One of the few Star Wars MOCs that 100% truly looks like it belongs in Star Wars. I can just see some version of this trudging away in the background of ESB or ROTJ, and most definately as one of those annoying things to destroy in the games. (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: AT-FT - All Terrain Field Transport

(...) Very nice. Very Star Warsian. It looks like it's ready to pounce, although I'm not sure I'd like to be a passenger when it does :^) I like the detailing of the cockpit very much, although the positioning of it is perhaps a little bit too (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha)

  My Own Mini-Creations

Well it appears that Brickshelf is still updating, but when it's done if you guys and gals wouldn't mind telling me what you think of my recent creations. Please excuse some of the off color bricks I had to make due with what I had available. (URL) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Luke Skywalker: Project LIGHTsaber

One word: WOW! or maybe FANTASTIC! or... What a precision job you've done with the wiring...makes me embarassed of the cumbersome LEDs and exposed wiring in my custom Falcon. Most impressive! :) -Brian (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  Re: AT-FT - All Terrain Field Transport

(...) Neat idea! I like the concept and look of this MOC (why does it remind me of a bulldog?:)) I do have some questions, tho. Looking at the MOC, I am reminded of the landing crafts that were used by the US Army in D-Day, with the craft dropping (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Luke Skywalker: Project LIGHTsaber

Check out my newest creation. Luke Skywalker with a lightup LED Lightsaber. Go to www.cei.net/~rhendrix/lego.html and click on Creations. LMKWYT -Rob (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  Re: AT-FT - All Terrain Field Transport

Wow, that looks really good. The positioning of the driver compartment is great. I like the weapons and the details on the platform. It fits into the Star Wars galaxy, but still looks very original. Great work. -Andrew (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha)

  AT-FT - All Terrain Field Transport

Greetings! Ferrying Stormtroopers in comfort and style....with a lot of backup. (URL) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha) !

  Re: K

(...) Very nice. I've always been a fan of your "series" (the N is my favorite) but just recently got to be able to post, so... Anyway, I like the wheel-and-binocs combo, works very well despite the difference in curvature. (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  SW Project

Anyone seen this? (URL) if it's been flagged before - I didn't find it in a search. Cheers, Allister (22 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact