 Star Wars / 15285
Re: Death Star Transports - B Series
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 13:53:49 GMT

Again, a very playable set Amado. The tool transport would make another
excellent official set, or if TLC wanted to try somthing new, they could
include the parts to make this as an alternate model to the troop transport.

BTW, I like how you've put some tiles or boat studs (assumably) under the
skirt of the transports to give them the hovering effect...it works quite
well.  The reversed UFO helmet is an ingenious makeshift Imperial tech
helmet.  Have you ever done a Death Star fire control station?  Seems like a
scene that would play to your team's talents.

Good stuff.

Cheers,
-G

PS. Althought not Lego, I really like the Dagobah action fig setup...very
realistic.  Reminds me of how many figures I lost in the ravine behind my
house ;)

In lugnet.starwars, Amado C. Pinlac writes:
Check out our latest MOCs from our homepage, Death Star Transports - B Series;
http://ACPin.homestead.com/Home.html

When the need arises for fast deployment of troops, the transports can carry
a maximum of eight stormtroopers in standing position. Repair technicians
also utilize the transports to carry their essential tools that they require
in the maintenance and upkeep of the Imperial fleet.

Just click on the thumbnails to get to the pics and your comments, critiques
are appreciated.

Regards,
ACPin & Sons