 Space / 20460
Re: AT-FT - All Terrain Field Transport
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 23:30:25 GMT

You got it.... a bulldog was invovled in the inspiration!

The troop platform of the Normandy landers does have an influence here as
well.  I played with a deployable ramp, but it didn't work with the shape of
it and the working of the legs.  The workaround is the winch with hook to
lob the poor lads over the side.

Thanks for the comments!

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.space, Joe Meno writes:
Neat idea! I like the concept and look of this MOC (why does it remind me of
a bulldog?:))

I do have some questions, tho.

Looking at the MOC, I am reminded of the landing crafts that were used by
the US Army in D-Day, with the craft dropping its front doors to let the
troops  out...can this craft open up to deploy troops?

Cheers,
-Gil