 Space / 20436
Re: AT-FT - All Terrain Field Transport
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 14:02:30 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:
Greetings!

Ferrying Stormtroopers in comfort and style....with a lot of backup.

http://home.cogeco.ca/~sshaw/Toradoch/xx_Toradoch_misc_atft.htm

PLMKWYT!

Very nice. Very Star Warsian. It looks like it's ready to pounce, although
I'm not sure I'd like to be a passenger when it does :^)

I like the detailing of the cockpit very much, although the positioning of
it is perhaps a little bit too offset. On a walking machine I imagine it's
not a good idea to introduce too much imbalance.

The legs are outstanding. ('scuse the pun)

Allister