 Star Wars / 15256
Re: Death Star Transports
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 26 Jan 2003 04:39:52 GMT

Joe,

You didn't have to post twice to tell us how much you liked them! Jk lol.

Regards,
ACPin & Sons

In lugnet.starwars, Joe Meno writes:
Pretty cool! I like how these transports are multi-use. Very Imperial in
thought and design.

I also like how this contrasts with the Rebel version that has been
seen.,,not boxy, but sleek (in a way)

Good job!

Joe Meno