 Star Wars / 15266
Re: Death Star Transports
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 16:23:57 GMT

Gil,

That's exactly what I've been thinking about when I started with them after
looking at the one that came with the X-Wing Fighter set. The size
limitation was also determined based on the dimensions of the door in the
background.

Regards,
ACPin & Sons

In lugnet.starwars, Gil Shaw writes:
This is great little model, Amado.  I could easily see this being an
official set....easy on parts, playable and interactive.

Cheers,
-G